CureZone   Log On   Join
Strongyloides, ivermectin,....itchy rashes!

China49 Views: 1,269
Published: 9 years ago

Strongyloides, ivermectin,....itchy rashes!

Hi All,

I just wanted to tell you the progress I have made with the rashes! Thank you all for your suggestions of topical applications and the like!

They have not completely gone but I have been on Doxy for six days now for my chest/lung infection. Its not done a thing for my chest but the rashes reduced by about 50% within 24 hours of starting the Doxy.The heat and itching is greatly reduced too.After six days the rash is down to about 25% of what it was.

I am not certain what this means. whether the rash is due to strongyloides and Doxy helps as part of the ivermectin treatment, or whether it suggests I DO have a bacterial infection similar to Lyme. I have another week of Doxy to go. I supect when I stop the Doxy the rashes will creep back, but at least I know something that eases the terrible discomfort..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)