CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Laundry?

102111 Views: 1,631
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,938,233

Re: Laundry?

Yeah, tried all those things. Borax, baking soda, vinegar, oxi clean, etc. Nothing makes a difference. On a different note though, I arrived at work this morning and I smelled the smell of sewage. The thing is I don't know if it's me or not. I've mentioned my car problems and that's been the only time I've smelled that around me. It's like there's a smell that follows me but isn't from me, if that makes sense. I sniff myself and don't smell sewage, but it's in the air. I have never been tested for TMAU but I'm curious if anyone who has this has experienced this? My coworker came to visit me for a few and didn't mention any smell or anything And didn't not act uncomfortable. I feel like I'm going a little bit insane or my nose is broken. Trying to pinpoint smells and where they're coming from is driving me crazy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.049 sec, (1)