CureZone   Log On   Join
good doctor

Views: 16,222
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,218

good doctor

But likely only a handful of them, and some of them only do research, they know the methods, but do not run clinics. So yes Cahill is most wonderful doctor I ever met, and I met many.

he gave me my life back....What was so shocking to me was he has not developed a new fancy method, not a new theory, he simply do what the best books told one should do for last 30 years at least....According to him the well known methods are even becoming a lost art, replaced by doctors sending of some samples to distant lab or lab technician....not doing what the books says one should do!"

That is amazing thing; this Man Dr. cahill does such a simple, noncompicated test, and other CRIMINAL doctors do not even know about. EVen the london school of tripical medicine has abaondoned this practice. They are such criminals, because this practice has been mentioned as essential in so many excllent parasite books, but now not practiced by any body.

ASk your doctors if they even know of something called Mucus scrappins...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)