CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How has your odor impacted your friends/family?

102111 Views: 1,528
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,415

Re: How has your odor impacted your friends/family?

Wow, I don't have kids, but it makes me angry and sad that you can't experience all the things you want to with them because of b.o. No one ever thinks how these situations affect children. Especially when they have to go to school everyday and kids are definitely cruel. I had a very bad day today and it just made me angrier the more I thought about my life and where it could be. I have a friend who's always telling me to pray and seek God and go to church. They don't understand that I used to pray everyday for 3 yrs straight and absolutey nothing happened. I had to seek answers on my own through the internet. They used to say all the bad things that happen is just the devil. Then it became God's way of telling me to seek a relationship. Which is it? I don't know anyone, outside of this forums, that has to deal with what I do on a daily basis. We all have our problems, but why is it that we get the most humiliating of them?Why would any loving God want that for us? I just seem to be going up and down a staircase in my life. It's alway 2 steps forward and 10 back. I had about 4 months of great things happening and then 4 yrs of misery. Who wants to live like that? Anyway, I seem to have gone off on an off-topic rant. My apologies. Thanks for responding to the thread everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)