CureZone   Log On   Join
Urgent! Need help saving a couple teeth!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Rick67 Views: 2,489
Published: 9 years ago

Urgent! Need help saving a couple teeth!

About a month ago my dentist worked on #4 & #14 (composite fillings).

The next day I was in a lot of pain so I started taking Motrin.

I knew going in that #4 was real close to the nerve and might end up needing a root canal (I already know all about root canals being bad) or extraction.

I held off going back to the dentist for two weeks hoping the teeth needed more time to recover.

When I finally went back in to see my dentist he took some x-rays and adjusted my bite. He didn't see anything on the x-rays. That was about two weeks ago.

About three days ago I stopped taking the Motrin because my teeth didn't seem to be in constant pain.

I have been putting some clove oil on the teeth whenever they start to bother me (once or twice a day).

I was starting to think they might be getting better because when I would wake up in the morning they weren't bothering me.

However, this morning I got up and made some eggs. As soon as the warm eggs hit my teeth I was in agonizing pain that went up into my head for several minutes.

Both teeth seem to be hyper-sensitive to hot and cold.

Is there any chance these teeth will get better or is it too late? Is there anything I can do besides painting clove oil on them? What can I do to insure I don't end up with a nasty infection?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)