CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites for 1-1/2 years....need help

China49 Views: 1,807
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,769

Re: Parasites for 1-1/2 years....need help

Hi Heretoheal,

I can answer your question regarding regime for your cat.I have a parasite problem too, so it was essential I kept my cats parasite free for my own sake as well as theirs.

I live in the UK so I don't know if you have the same products available in USA.

Once a month, even thru the winter apply Stronghold pipette to back of neck. externally.
Stronghold is a topical once a month broad spectrum paraside for external and internal parasites. it protects against fleas, heartworm, ear mites, hookworm and round worm.
in addition you need to give your cat a tape worm tablet every 3 months - availble from vet or on line.

This covers 99% of what your cat is likeley to pick up from day to day in the garden. Cats can pick up parasites on a daily basis which is why they need to be treated so frequently with products that maintain their efectiveness over a period of time. treating just once a year is just a waste of time.

its not cheap but essential in your battle to clear yourself!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)