CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

indigoaura Views: 9,685
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,912,539

Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

I've taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for candida. It did work, I had die off, smelled yeasty, visual candida in stool, etc.

BUT

This did not solve my candida problem because my immune system and liver was so weakened by the toxin load that I got too sick to function at work. Also the chlorine smell was making me vomit. See, candida is not my root problem - heavy metal toxicity from decaying Amalgams is. Candida is just a side effect of existing mercury combined with a mega dose of Antibiotics .

This is what I've concluded:

For an emergency anti-pathogen, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would be my first choice. This crap is super strong and I like to refer to it as "nuking." If I had malaria? Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Aids? MMS H1N1? Sure, nuke with MMS. To purify water in the event of an apocalypse? Yep, but not for candida (I'm speaking for me personally, I'm not bashing MMS).

Candida has traditionally been cured with Lugol's Iodine 5% at the appropriate high doses. Iodine is a necessary element for our endocrine system and to keep our hormones balanced. You may have a hormone imbalance due to Iodine insufficiency, just a thought.

Also it will detox flouride, which calcifies your pineal gland (that would make you socially unresponsive).

Just a thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)