CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal odor from anus

Views: 5,364
Published: 12 y

Fecal odor from anus

Alright, since a week ago, (maybe 1 and a half week) I've been smelling like feces. (suddenly, this is not something i've been having) I've deduced that it's coming from my butt hole.  You may think I'm being paranoid, but I know I'm right. I can smell the smell myself, and the smell goes everywhere I go. People make comments, I asked one of my family members and they say I do indeed smell like feces. I don't do any drugs or drink or anything. Even if I take showers, it still smells ( i clean my butt hole) it is not body odor but rather from the anus.

So here's some symptoms i'm experiencing,

-feeling in the butt of incomplete evacuation (usually happens after I poop)

-grumbling in the stomach area (?)

- type 6 stool in the bristol stool chart (mushy, kind of watery)

- smell of feces radiating all around me

Usually the smell happens of sitting for about 45 minutes after 9am. then it the smell won't sotp.

some recent changes to my body/around me

-summer, but i think this doesnt matter because days have been going hot mild, hot mild , cold etc. and it happens all the time

-i've stopped eating food a bit less ever since the smell, (maybe this helped the smell grow stronger? or it doesnt matter because the smell was alrdy radiating?)

Solutions I've tried:

- Trying to poop more frequently

- eating more

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)