CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Two questions.. My experience and Parasite bites??

dessau12609 Views: 1,454
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,529

Re: Help! Two questions.. My experience and Parasite bites??

I use 2 Tablespoons of Borax dissolved in water in a 16 oz. spray bottle. It helps control the burning from the die off from the parasites, which when they die is released into your body. IcyHot cream helps and I get my hubby to rub it onto my back when it itches intensley and it must be the cream, not the gel or any other kind. I believe the scabs are "exit wounds" from a parasite shooting out of the body..probably when I am asleep. Yeah, the full moon brought mine out in full force. Not to gross you or anyone out, but they rapidly move from my rectal to my vaginal are and up my back..to that super itchy area and then to a 'lump' that I have in my left buttock. About drove me crazy! I applied Vicks vapo rub to my vagina/rectal area and it caused them to ease up quite a bit! I am taking 4 MSM capsules twice a day along with 2 1000 mg. of vitamin c with lots of water. Do not confuse MSM with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ! Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has pool cleaner in it, (I hear) and MSM is all natural and in the body anyway, It really seems to help flush my parasites out as I can see them in my bowel movements. (HIDEOUS!) I hope I was of help to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)