CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Chavey

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,293
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,829

Re: Hi Chavey

Hi Chavey,
Ryan Annunziello here. No, I don't believe I'm misrepresenting myself at all, because I know fully well, from my own personal experience with my relationship with Jesus Christ, that He has helped me in so many ways with life, that no physcologist, or therapist could help me. You see, God gives me the strength, to keep going and to rely on Him, when others may fail, I have that 1 thing, that alot of people don't have, and that's faith. Faith is the evidence of things, not seen. It means believing and trusting in something and someone, even though you cannot see it, with your physical eyes. That is faith:D About you question, about the Syrians, crying out their chant, before blowing themselves up, I don't believe that, what they are doing is for God, they may think they are, but in God's word, the bible doesn't talk about blowing someone, or people up, so that you get entrance into Heaven. God is the one, who has created us in our mothers womb and God treasures life, so for this extremists, to kill someone in the name of God, I believe is not only wrong, but also, not relevant to the Word of God, as God treasures everyone and everyone's life, since He created us. That is my personal opinion on this matter. Okay take care Chavey and God bless.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)