CureZone   Log On   Join
Extreme reaction

nekoboy Views: 752
Published: 9 years ago

Extreme reaction

Well fasting and I have always disagreed. I could never go past 3 days because by the third day I would get so weak I could barely walk and could pass out at any time.

Today I randomly decided to fast, by the end of the day I could feel my pulse had gone up. I went to sleep and after 3 hours woke up to my pulse being through the roof, prob around 120 or so, just insane. I tried falling asleep again but it was just impossible. I decided that I was gonna break it, and just walking to the pantry was hard. I had my vision blacking out, I had to rest every few steps because I was extremely weak.

I really would like to fast with success, but it's hard when the reaction is this intense. Is there a particular reason or am I just born this way? For the record I've been eating clean since I was 14, many of you prob have muchhhhh higher toxic load than I do yet don't get these crazy reactions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)