CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help identify this worm. desperate!

Views: 7,492
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,358

Re: please help identify this worm. desperate!

Thanks for writing. The photos are mostly of my lower back near kidneys and some upper back but some also from arms and thighs. The worm mostly bothers me on my trunk and neck - lower legs and feet are pretty much left alone. Did have some on my hands but those are gone. Last night I found one on the roof of my mouth. They show up in stool and urine as well.

I've intermittent nausea, ITCHING SORES, lost 15lbs (which is good, and have bouts of blurry vision. Tired and overwhelmed from dealing with this.

I am supposed to get married this summer and go to Greece. That is not going to happen until this is over (if ever). It's been 4.5 months. Just want to be "normal" again!

I sent a cd to a parisitologist today and am hoping for a reply about an appointment or referral. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The only thing that seems to help is IVERMECTIN. Probably need some Antibiotics too. I really think that MORGELLONS is actually strongyloidosis and that most people can't get the help they need because doctors just don't have the knowledge. I did have Lyme Disease also in 2005 and almost died until I found out ON MY OWN what it was and tracked down a Lyme literate doctor. Interesting the link between Morgellons and Lyme too. All those co-infections can be overwhelming. And so it goes...

Thank you so much for writing and if you have any info for me I will be very greatful.

Best wishes,

K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)