CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid Testing-PLease post your TSH results

mek27 Views: 6,997
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,271

Re: Thyroid Testing-PLease post your TSH results

Hello ladies,

Just thought I'd post with my input. I was diagnosed with mild hypothyroidism a year BEFORE having Mirena put in. I've been on a consistent dose of euthyrox during the whole Mirena debacle.

For me, the Mirena did not effect my thyroid levels as I've seen doctors consistently and my levels held steady. Hopefully a correct diagnosis will help some of you, but I do want to caution you that, for me, none of my Mirena symptoms were stopped or lessened because of it. However, who knows, things might have been worse if I wasn't already on medicine. Thyroid problems are so difficult to get diagnosed because symptoms and levels can vary so widely. So many people on this forum have mentioned thyroid symptoms, I really am wondering if we've started to find the answer as to why we have such problems with Mirena when other women have good experiences.

Either way, I hope that you all find relief!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.469 sec, (1)