CureZone   Log On   Join
Your Sebhorreic Dermatitis post

riccardo Views: 6,684
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 340,437

Your Sebhorreic Dermatitis post

Hi,

May I just say that this piece of advice was the most comprehensive and effective advice I ever had for Sebhorreic Dermatitis.

I have had it for years and it comes and goes depending on my diet.

However, I didn't always know for 100% sure what was causing flare ups or not.

Anyway, I found this piece of writing extremely accurate.

Nicotine causes flare-ups processed sugars, sweets, alchahol (unfortunately), caffeine products, and basically anything that acidifies my blood and takes my PH out of balance.

It was extremely helpful also because, I visited a friend abroad, and when I do I always get pulled in to having a lot of drinks. When I got back after my 10 days holiday, then my skin was really bad. Your post showed me the way to recover in the shortest possible time. I went high on fibre, ate All-bran every morning, bananas, and then lots of salads with Collard greens, spinac, and took a spoonful of Flaxsed oil every morning and every night. I also drank a lot of water, and ate quite a few fish.

It took 2 weeks because my blood stream was extremely acidified.

Anyway, at the end of two weeks, all the areas affected (forehead, face, sides of the nose, centre of the chest) were vastly improved if not cleared completely.

It really works. It's true Elidel cream and other cortizoids are not helpful, and I like the smoke alarm metaphor.

Thank you very much, it was a brilliant article.

Riccardo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)