CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New doctor prescribed new protocol-comments please!

China49 Views: 1,508
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,915,137

Re: New doctor prescribed new protocol-comments please!

I think you would have to have a very strong consitution to managed the 30 days of Albendazole, its meant to have worse side effects that ivermectin.

I have been prescribed 4 doses of ivermectin over a month...one week apart. I have taken the second dose and the die off is so extreme that I will have to wait at least two weeks before I take the 3rd dose. I am coughing huge amounts of flem, temperature of 100 deg , aches, cold and tummy cramps and diarhoea.

I favour taking it easy and killing them at a rate that your body can keep up with the detoxification. That varies for different people and different parasite loads.
I would consult a good ND who monitors the health of your liver, kidneys, lymph system as you progress.

You will soon know if your body can tolerate it or not, do not be surprised if you can't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)