CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with choosing whats right for me!

arn Views: 2,483
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,914,831

Re: Help with choosing whats right for me!

You have not said what you want to treat with the Colloidal Silver . So I can't say whether it would be beneficial.

If you want to make Colloidal Silver , you need distilled water. I suggest making or purchasing a water distiller. You can then drink distilled water, and avoid the harmful effects of fluoride. MH on this forum is offering good deals on water distillers.

If you are going to consume a lot of Colloidal Silver , it would be more economical in the long run to make your own colloidal silver. It is quite easy to make a colloidal silver generator if you are a handyman type person, and have a reasonable understanding of electricity.

But going back to the first paragraph, if you said what you wanted to use it for, we could have an opinion if it would be beneficial.

If, for example, you have an infection, oregano oil is more effective, and I would recommend using oregano oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.594 sec, (1)