CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Homemade (With ultrasound) Liposomal-Encapsulated Vit C has 5X oral effectiveness and faster delivery into tissue-bed than Vit C via IV!

ranfurly44 Views: 33,724
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,556,980

Re: Homemade (With ultrasound) Liposomal-Encapsulated Vit C has 5X oral effectiveness and faster delivery into tissue-bed than Vit C via IV!

This is in response to the comment about encapsulating Curcumin to increase bioavailability. In fact you can get much greater bio-availability of Curcumin (a reported 20X) by either adding black pepper extract (piper nigrum) by taking a product such as Source Naturals' BioPerine 10 mg or by buying a product that already has the black pepper extract included (Vitacost has one such).

After I learned about the increased bioavailability of Vitamin C when lypospherically encapsulated, I was pleased to learn about the effect that Black Pepper can increase the bioavailabity when I read the comments in a Curcumin product that included 5 mg of Black Pepper Extract in the capsule.

I buy the combination product for my wife and use the BioPerine myself as I am presently taking prescription meds as a result of a heart attack and stent. I take use the pepper once a day as far away from the time I take meds as possible so as not to push my luck in case this also increases the bioavailability of whatever other substances are in my blood.

I have been purchasing encapsulated Vitamin C, and have only yesterday learned about a method for making it at home while searching another site. The relatively new article I found is at http://zapperexperts.com/
and has a video that shows how the site owner makes his version, and there are also excellent comments there as well

I found this article today and want to thank everyone for the excellent information as it will almost certainly ensure that my first batch will be better than it would have been without your kind assistance.

Here's a snippet from a webpage on the efficiency of Bioperene as a bioavailability enhancer for Curcumin.

I'm sure that there are other such synergistic combinations, and I look forward to learning and sharing those that I find.

Piperine is a pungent compound found in the fruit of the plants in the Piperaceae family, the most famous member of which is Piper nigrum, black pepper. It has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as a restorative and treatment.

Piperine is able to increase bioavilability of many substances through a number of mechanisms. It inhibits several enzymes responsible for metabolizing nutritional substances, stimulates amino-acid transporters in the intestinal lining, inhibits removal of substances from cells so they continue to be available for use, and decreases the intestinal activity allowing more of the substances to enter the body in active form. The results of these actions are that substances reach, enter and remain within their target cells for longer periods of time than would normally be the case.

Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. As an example, piperine can increase the bioavailability of the cancer, inflammation and infection fighter, curcumin, by twenty-fold.

The medicinal properties of various compounds such as curcumin cannot be well utilized because of poor bioavailability due to its rapid metabolism in the liver and intestinal wall. In an older study reported in Planta Medica, the effect of combining piperine, a known inhibitor of hepatic and intestinal glucuronidation, was evaluated to determine the bioavailability of curcumin in rats and healthy human volunteers. When curcumin was given alone to the rats, moderate serum concentrations were achieved over a period of 4 hours. When piperine was added with the curcumin, the serum concentration of curcumin increased for a 1-2 hour period. Time to maximum concentration was significantly increased while elimination half life and clearance significantly decreased. The bioavailability was increased by 154%. When curcumin was given alone to humans, serum levels were either undetectable or very low. Addition of piperine produced much higher concentrations from 0.25 to 1 hour following administration. The bioavailability of curcumin when taken with piperine increased 2000%.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/024829_piperine_curcumin_black_pepper.html#ixzz1nz...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (2)