CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new/old topic: Frankenstein veins

mek27 Views: 3,245
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,913,527

Re: new/old topic: Frankenstein veins

Thanks for replying. I haven't experienced reddened skin, but its nice to know I'm not alone in the vein thing. This is such a weird problem to have. For me, I think the strangest thing about it is that it seems to get better and worse during my cycle (though it never did before Mirena), but never goes away completely. I've got really bright veins in my upper legs and even hips! Not exactly sexy.

I brought it up with a doctor recently. Ha. he told me that the look of veins is just a genetic thing and gave me vibes like it was a stupid thing to ask. Grr... No way. My mother has younger looking legs than I do! Even after I explained the recent hormone changes, etc. and asked if there's anything I can do to help this, he just moved on to a new topic.

I'm just hoping that they aren't permanent, and that this will right itself with time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)