CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctrine does not deal with food poisoning

dreamin Views: 2,135
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,913,740

Re: Doctrine does not deal with food poisoning

Weekdays my diet is strict:

Morning
Depends on what my dowsing says but for the past week I`ve had 8 oz of reverse alchemy. And then 20 minutes later a tb of barley malt. If available I`ll have raw milk too.

Mid Morning
250 ml of scd zappped yogurt with maca and goji berries

lunch
1-1.5 cups of buckwheat with ground beef or chicken. With 1-2 tbs of Triphala and tumeric.

Mid-afternoon
250 ml of scd zappped yogurt with cocoa and goji berries

Dinner
Soup with 2 tbs of triphala
along with whatever I had for lunch usually.
On the rare occasion I`ll have chicken or pork or meat with sweet potatoes.

Evening
250 ml of scd zappped yogurt with maca and goji berries

Now what I believe is causing me to get food poisoning are my weekends. I eat very poorly and drink loads of alcohol. I feel as though since joining the doctrine and cleaning my diet my body went out of ``adaptive state`` and into ``alarm state``. I don`t know if that makes sense but I feel like my body is used to this strict diet so when I introduce crappy foods then it gets upset and tries to rid of it.

I generally tend to stay away from grocery stores but its really hard to do when living in Canada during the winter times... Summer times I have a lot more diversity in my diet since I am able to purchase from local farmers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.844 sec, (1)