CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctrine does not deal with food poisoning

dreamin Views: 2,344
Published: 9 years ago

Doctrine does not deal with food poisoning

I've been struck with food poisoning multiple times and each time pleading to the doctrine for help with no response...

I went to the doctors and he diagnosed me with Norwalk virus. I ran Newports Norwalk virus scriipt last night. It left me running to the bathroom every hour, until I could not take it anymore and turned off the f165.

I've been bedridden for the past 3 days with symptoms of nausea, extreme stomach pain, extreme diarrhea, fever, cold, dizziness, lightheaded, weakness, pain in stomach when ingesting anything and A VERY DISGUSTING COUGH.

I dowsed and got that its a virus causing all this and that frequencies will not be sent to fix the problem. I don't understand why the doctrine isn't covering this and helping me heal. I did a search on this forum and found little information except on salmonella and H1H1 which for me right now is really overwhelming to grasp.

Has anyone been struck with food poisoning since being on the doctrine? If so how was your experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)