CureZone   Log On   Join
new/old topic: Frankenstein veins

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
mek27 Views: 3,642
Published: 9 years ago

new/old topic: Frankenstein veins

Hello fellow Mirena haters!

I'm writing to bring up an old/new topic. I saw some posts about veins and bruising, but they are pretty old. I'm having this problem now and so I thought I'd bring it up and see if anyone has new advice.

I'm having some creepy vein issues and it is wierding me out. It's like all the blue veins in my body have risen to the surface and are there just under the skin. The veins in my hands and feet are suddenly sticking out like a steroid addict. And I'm getting terrible spider veins all over my legs.

This all started when I had Mirena removed and had pains in my legs. Now, this is by no means the worst problem that Mirena causes and I'll take veins over anxiety. However, the way we see ourselves effects the way we feel and I'm feeling pretty self-conscious about my skin. Should I add that I'm only 30? My 55 yr old mother has more youthful looking skin than me!

Is anyone else having these problems or similar problems? If so - have you found anything to help/stop/reverse it? Will they eventually (please, please, please) go away on their own? Ladies who posted on this a couple of years ago - please help!

Maybe there's a vitamin or something that I can add to the long list of supplements I'm already taking :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)