CureZone   Log On   Join
Moles spontaneously dissolving, peeling off

fastingforlife Views: 23,203
Published: 12 y

Moles spontaneously dissolving, peeling off

Okay, if this wasn't the second time in a week this has happened I might not have though too much about it. But it's peeked my interest and I have to wonder:

WHAT CAUSES MOLES?

I don't accept the general medical view of the situation. They are strange things, and I don't believe it is sun stimulating the melanocytes. It may be an aberration of this. Perhaps they are little tumours. Perhaps they are parasite eggs. I don't know. They're weird.

What I do know is this:

I have several moles I was planning to salve away or get them cut out at the doctor's. (Love that D word)

Had this on a "to do" list, but have been too busy with the whole wisdom teeth ordeal

Started parasite cleansing herbs two weeks ago (black walnut, Wormwood , still working on how to take the cloves) - I suspect this

Started drinking kefir about a month ago

Have used two batches of home-brewed kombucha in the last month, last batch a few days ago - I suspect this

Applied topical Iodine about 3 weeks ago

Been using Toni's mustard powder in the shower for a week or two, not religiously, and not particularly applying it to where the moles are.

These are the only things I can think of that may have had an effect.

What is interesting is that they are "next door neigbours" in the same area. First one to go was the dark-freckle-come-mole that was under my belly button, a relatively recent development that has been around for about a year. Second to go, a few days later now, is the one to the left of my belly button, about three centimetres away.

Both just spontaneously raised up and became inflammed, liquified kinda soggy-like, then sloughed off, kinda dissolved itself, leaving the kind of wound a burn would.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?

The fact that they've both just happened spontaneously in the last week has me scratching my head and picking my brain.

What could it be???

parasites and/or cancer are my two main suspects. It's something internal. I particularly suspect the kombucha of healings, that has had an amazing instant effect on my skin.

I plan to experiment more with this stuff, and my next batch of 14L will be up and running for continuous fermentation in the next 5 days or so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)