CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena hormonal side effects-the scientific explanation

mamaj Views: 132,040
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,932

Re: Mirena hormonal side effects-the scientific explanation

Hello Ladies,

I need to chime in here on that research, since I was the one that compiled those links. The potassium information came from hormone spiral, which is a translated German forum. I was never able to find out where the information came from so I am not sure how accurate or reliable it is. It does make sense,but without knowing the source of the information, please take it with a grain of salt.

That being said, I hope all of you keep inspiring each other. You are wonderful, strong women, and you will get through this.

Jackie, my heart breaks to see you still suffering so badly. Hang in there, you are in my prayers. Call me if you need to talk.

Please keep spreading the word, and make sure you sign the petition as well. (I tried to no avail to get the moderator to change the link to part II-if anyone knows how to get to him, please do) The more stories on it, the more credible our argument becomes.

Hugs to all, and hang in there!

Jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)