CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4 months post !!!

mek27 Views: 2,026
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,903

Re: 4 months post !!!

AJ22,

Hello, and where you are at now sounds very similar to where I am. Sounds like you're singing my song :) I'm 3.5 months post mirena, and grateful for where I am now. My month 3 period was pretty bad - always worse during my monthly visit - but most of the time everything is much better than it was. During periods my anxiety can flare, burning limbs, random head pains, etc. But, it goes away a few days after my period. On a day to day basis my lingering problems are hair loss, wicked heartburn, pain and pressure behind one eye, and pain/tightness in my hands.

I don't have any magic answers, but I'm planning to get the magnesium/potassium pills this weekend too. I just keep hoping that time will fix it all. Please update us after your dr visit, because I'm wondering if I have Arthritis too, and if there's anything I should be doing. Are there any vitamins to help this?

Wishing you well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.422 sec, (1)