CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has the CDC ever found a vaccine that it did not embrace?

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,023
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,908,023

Re: Has the CDC ever found a vaccine that it did not embrace?

My solution would be:

First of all, try to prevent HPV by encouraging the practice of safe sex.

Secondly, since option one does not always work any more than abstinence advice, and perhaps most importantly, endeavor to have the strongest possible natural immune system.  That means eating a healthy natural nutrient dense whole foods diet and live a healthy lifestyle which includes avoiding processed foods and toxins which contribute to unhealthy cellular terrain.  If your cells are properly nourished and cleansed and you avoid toxins as much as possible, then your chances of getting cancer or any other disease are greatly diminished.

Are you aware that, per the CDC, the body's immune system clears 90% of HPV cases?  That number would likely be far, far higher if people did more to build and maintain a strong natural immune system.

Lastly, rather than jabbing young school girls and boys with a decidedly dangerouos vaccine which may kill or maim them I would rather treat the minority of people who do get cervical cancer naturally and effectively without relying on mainstream treatments any more than I would rely on mainstream vaccinations and other drugs.  Cervical cancer is quite beatable, just not nearly as much so with mainstream treatments which try to cut out, burn out or poision out the symptoms of cancer without addressing the root cause.

There may be 20,000,000 cases if HPV and maybe even more.  However, each  year there are about 12,000 new cases of cervical cancer and about 4,100 deaths.  I personally would not risk my daughter or son to death or maiming by an HPV vaccine when I know that a strong natural immune system will likely prevent HPV and cervical cancer to begin with and that even should cervical cancer occur, it can be treated safely and effectively by natural means.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (2)