CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This drive me crazy !

Drewww Views: 1,327
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,010

Re: This drive me crazy !

I've heard a lot of people say that other people don't care but I disagree. I can't tell you how many weird looks I get all day. It makes it worse that I work fast food where I have a ton of interaction with people. Most people will see your lips and then start to lick or rub there's. It's very frustrating. I've also had more than a few people mention my lips to me, which is just the worst feeling. I too have a totally different personality than I used to. I feel like i'm missing out on great opportunities. Just a few weeks ago (on a day when my lips looked half decent) I refused a really good looking girl who asked for my number. This was completely on the basis that I knew that my lips would look terrible in a day or two. Ec controls almost every aspect of my life. I just cannot believe how much I took everything for granted before I had Ec. I used to loathe going to work and school just because I was lazy. Now I hate waking up in the morning knowing that I have to go out in public with my lips looking the way that they do. Sorry to complain so much I just really understand what you mean and had to vent. I read these posts on here and it just breaks my heart. People were not meant to live this way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)