CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 14 - Thinking of quitting. Would like your input.

mommytofour Views: 1,058
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,090

Re: Day 14 - Thinking of quitting. Would like your input.

I agree you body is living and knows how to heal itself. It is awful to have to go through these pains.

I am currently fasting, and my right knee is killing me. I hate the pain. I am massaging, heating, and trying to help it heal. These painful moments are tough. I cry sometimes because I feel awful.

What helps me is my ability to see changes in my body. After a fast my digestive track works so much better. My skin is looking much younger and healthier. I feel great.

I have to go through the pain to get the results I need. My body is still toxic and one of these days I will get to day 30 and completely clean myself out of this junk.

For now I go along with what I can do and refeed when I feel good. Sometimes that is 7 days, sometimes that is 4 days, and sometimes it is 14 days.

It is hard to see what is happening on your insides, but know your body is cleaning out the junk as quickly as it can because it hates the junk. It is thanking you for letting it clean out the junk. Your reward will be seen on the outside, and will be felt throughout your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)