CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mek27 Views: 1,428
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,522

Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Hello ladies, and Gaenae8, and I have a question for you. I've been having some serious stomach and digestive problems since Mirena became a problems, and they've continued even since I've had it removed. I've always been someone with a strong and regular stomach, so it's been really weird for me to be having these problems. I've been taking Prilosec, and it helps a bit but doesn't solve or stop the problem. You see to know more about this than I, so it's be great if you would share some details about what your stomach problems are, what your doctor has said, what you're doing about it, etc.

As for me, it really starts with the feeling that my stomach isn't digesting food. It'll be hours after a meal and I feel nauseous and like I'm still really full. At some point I start to get pains in my chest, and eventually start burping. Now, (at the risk of sounding unladylike) burping and passing air aren't as common or easy. And the chest pain is really scary. I even went in to the emergency room one night - they did an EKG, xrays, ultrasound - and sent me home with pain meds telling me I probably had a sore muscle. Grrr...

But does any of the above sound similar to you, or other Mirena sufferers?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)