CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena nightmare!!

mek27 Views: 1,764
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,391

Re: mirena nightmare!!

Hello, and I just thought I'd add my experience to this post. I had Mirena in for 5ish months total. I had it removed at the end of October, so I'm 3 months without it at this point. I'm a lot better now than I was when the Mirena was in and just after having it removed.

Like others, I experienced significant leg pain/numbness/ tingling. It was in both legs and arms, but worse on my left side, for some reason. I also had the terrible anxiety, chest pain, nausea/reflux/digestion issues, on and on... But the good news is that 3 months later my strange and inexplicable body pains are reduced. My legs in particular feel A LOT better. It flares up again during periods, but the rest of the month is very manageable. And I hope to keep improving with time.

Also, the anxiety is totally gone for me, which is a blessing.

Anyway, good for you insisting on getting it removed asap. Time to move on to the healing stage. Remember to try to rest, take vitamins, and do every healthy thing you can think of during the post-mirena crash. It'll pass, and you'll be better off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.656 sec, (1)