CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD came out this morning - now what?

Ganae8 Views: 2,956
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,904,350

Re: Mirena IUD came out this morning - now what?

Hi, and congratulations on getting it taken out! I had my Mirena inserted one month after you, Aug 08, but got it taken out 7 months ago. My symptoms got so unbearable it just broke me down. You can read my past posts to read what my symptoms are/were. I would like to say I'm better but still struggle with many symptoms usually around my period. Many women struggle for years post but it seems eventually we do heal. I had the worst crash about 3 months post as that is how long it took for my period to start :( but that crash was by far the worst thing I have ever been through. I started taking progesterone cream after that first period for about 3 months and that helped with my insomnia/anxiety but not 100%. I just tested my hormone levels again and my progesterone is really high so just make sure you dose it out as directed because it does work, I just went overboard with it to try to get better lol. I think as much hormonal support you can get would be good because I know the Mirena screws up our hormones, but have you had your hormone levels tested? I had blood and saliva done because from what I understand saliva gives a more detailed reading of hormones. If you find that you are having endocrine issues, many of us started taking supplements from standard process but you will want to find out what the issue is first. Another woman on here under the user name proudmamma has very helpful information, I recommend you look at some of her posts and check out her blog: mylifeaftermirena.blogspot.com VERY good:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.563 sec, (1)