CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS so far - night sweats

indigoaura Views: 6,260
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,903,591

Re: MMS so far - night sweats

I've changed my activator to lime juice and it's much easier to drink for some reason. The smell is the same but getting it down is really not hard at all - and no real aftertaste. I don't have the time to mess with adding juice, I just chug it. Also the nausea is not nearly as bad (considering I'm still upping the dose).

The citric acid , though I'm aware is the preferred method, was really not agreeing with me! I'm not sure why, and wonder if others who stopped taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because of the taste have tried different activators?

Anyway, my body continues to "clean out," showing tons of little strings, along with the yeasty smell, I can only assume is candida hyphae (am trying Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for deep-rooted candida in fungal form), though who knows for sure. It's not worms, since I've already sliced Tapeworms to death with diatomaceous earth. This is something new, and anything that looks like tons of strings is welcomed out of my intestinal tract! :-)

Anyway, just thought I'd mention the activator. Oh also eating food any less than 3 hours before or after makes me nauseated, so I can't do the frequent dose protocol like I originally intended. I'm doing first thing in the morning and when I get home from work, when my stomach is totally empty, so I eat and supplement during the day and before bed.

I'm taking ionic sea minerals, D3, iodine, and cal/mag/zinc pill. Any suggestions are welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)