CureZone   Log On   Join
new to forum am i the same as you all

busta8 Views: 2,036
Published: 9 years ago

new to forum am i the same as you all

Hi All.
I am new to this forum and in desperate need of info!
I have been getting really horrible smells down my nose for about 2 years or so on and off.
e g ( Gone off food smells, smokey smells rubbery smells, Sulphor, Smokey and worst of all pooy smells).
I have asked family and doctors and nurses do I smell (which is really embarrasing to ask)but they all say no!
I have been taking Antibiotics on and off since March 2011 which seem to help for a while but when I stop medication it comes back worse!
I have not had bad reaction from public (I uses buses daily) no one has ever commented or covered thier nose or got out of the seat beside me but I feel paranoid and if someone looks at me on the bus I think they're looking at me because I smell.
This thing is killing me mentally!!!!!!
I am seeing ENT Doctor Tuesday I want tesed for TMAU (urine sample).
I am a smoker which I dont think helps.
Worse after I eat or drink hot or cold food.
I dont think I have body smell I use roll on deodorat and if I smell armpit area I can smell deodorant not my nose smell?
I am very clean in myself (not O C D) but I bath wash change clothing wash my hair brush my teeth e c t.
I dont even have smelly feet!
I have noticed that my hands seem to sweat alot lately maybey because I am so stressed I dont know!
I do get the smell on my hands but some times I think thats from smoking!
Please reply to this I am in bad need of help.
I am really scared of finding out I may have TMAU positive result.
And I am so scared of someone actually telling me I do smell, although in one way I would like to know so I can say to doctors I am not crazy.
My son says I need syco help!!!!!!! not in a nasty way he just dose not think I smell all in the mind!!!
Again Please help thankyou to anyone who responds I will be very graefull.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)