CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS so far - night sweats

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
indigoaura Views: 6,595
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,903,629

Re: MMS so far - night sweats

Hi Greg, sorry you had such a bad experience! My daughter and I have been on a modified GAPS diet for candida and are both much better. The "healthy" fruit and gluten free organic sugary snacks were killing us! :-) I don't have any major health issues, and my liver is in good shape, I'm just a little tired and feel "bogged down". Maybe a parasite or pathogen I thought.

What infection did you have when you started taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the second time? Just curious.

I'm also getting my Amalgam fillings out which will enable me to chelate heavy metals. We tend to start feeling the effects of Amalgams as we get older due to the toxin overload in the body from all the other sources (air, water, crap we eat, booze, medications). Also they start deteriorating and breaking apart, releasing more gas.

With Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I'm feeling it out carefully.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)