CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS so far - night sweats

gmitch1 Views: 6,557
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,903,591

Re: MMS so far - night sweats

I would be careful. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement made me sicker than I could ever imagine. I'm not exactly sure what happened within my body, but I believe oxidative stress can build up and cause all sorts of problems in the long run. It seemed like I was aging fast when I was using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (certain lines in my face became more seen).

I was close to healthy when I started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I had used MMS before for a couple weeks which did make me feel good. I took a couple months off of the stuff and tried to use it again. This time my minor symptoms turned to major symptoms and the infection spread out of control. I felt burning in my chest, kidneys, liver and spleen area that didn't go away. I then used Grapefruit-Seed-Extract which thankfully took away most of the burning, it was just my liver that was giving me problems which ended up sending me to the hospital.

I was doing 15 drops twice daily, then switched to 3/hour for 3-4 hours a day. I had been using it for around 2 weeks this time, and it really felt like I was pouring gasoline on a fire by the end. I mistook these symptoms as "die off".

anyways, I just wanted to share that it was the biggest mistake of my life using that stuff. There is no quick fix when it comes to getting healthy again. If you want to get healthy I suggest you try looking into GAPS or Bee Wilder. I'm at least 70% healthier on the Bee diet, and my Acne is gone for the first time in 15 years.

good luck.
Greg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)