CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS so far - night sweats

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
indigoaura Views: 6,617
Published: 9 years ago

MMS so far - night sweats

So I'm doing the frequent dosing. I've been at it about a week, and after an overly optimistic dose of 10 drops (I'm in pretty good shape I thought) which caused dizziness and vomiting, went back to 5 drops every 4 or 5 hours. I would like to do every 2 hours, but not sure when to eat with this protocol as I do get slight nausea with every dose and it gets bad if I eat, not so much if I just wait it out (I work full time and can't afford to be off my game). 4 or 5 hours is pretty comfortable for me, and am now up to 6 drops/5 times a day. I'm up at 3am for a middle of the night dose. Day before yesterday I had watery BM out of no where with no stomach cramping or pain. I felt cleansed, so I took this as a good thing (only one time, did not persist).

Today I woke up smelling "yeasty" and had night sweats pretty bad, waking up every hour or so. I also take this to be a good sign.

Is this pretty common with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement detox? So far it has really not been very bad at all, other than I feel nauseated if I even think about the smell. I really have to power through it at only 6 drops. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)