CureZone   Log On   Join
My 1st experience with Humaworm... (VERY DETAILED.)

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

FilFromBrazil Views: 2,619
Published: 9 years ago

My 1st experience with Humaworm... (VERY DETAILED.)

I told myself I'd post my experience on CureZone, since I am expelling all this gunk BECAUSE OF THIS SITE.

I ordered Humaworm and it got to my house in about 3 weeks. SLOWEST. 3 WEEKS. EVER.

Day 1 - 2

Not feeling anything different but the IMMEDIATE difference is that my BM's now SINK and I have no floaters! Immediate heartburn when I take Humaworm...

Day 3....

HOLY SH*%#%*@!@!!!!!! I woke up on day 3 feeling a bit UNDER THE WEATHER. Went to the bathroom and when I "pushed" I felt something I never felt before. It kind of felt like I was pooping out a glob of mucus. I felt it come out of my butt but didn't hear it hit the water. When I went to go wipe all I saw was spaghetti/fettucini WHITE worm looking things all bundled up. I DID NOT HAVE PASTA, I HAVE BEEN EATING FRUITS! THATS IT! I grabbed 2 q-tips and took one of the worm things and attempted to "break it" but no luck! It would just unwind off the q-tip. UGH!!!

Day 4 ....

MY STOMACH IS BACK!!! I CAN SEE MY ABS AGAIN!! I'm 29 5'8 150lbs AND HAVEN'T SEEN MY STOMACH LIKE THIS IN AGES!!!!!! My poops look normal... kind of.. no floaters.

Day 6.....

The last couple of days my BMs have been SOMEWHAT normal, with some stuff being BLACK in the poop, but all would sink to the bottom.

Day 7 (TODAY)...

Today is the day I share my experience with Humaworm to everyone. Feeling a bit of nausea, in waves.. This morning my FIRST BM was back to being all broken apart with some floaters, but this time I saw what appeared to be a red worm and it had a white stripe in the middle. It was wrapped around one of my poopsies. I grabbed the flashlight (I keep a flashlight right next to the toilet so I can investigate!), and took a q-tip and took it out. It was about 7inches long, and broke apart easily. I have not seen this type of worm on this website. My 2nd BM of today was a bit scary.. it looked like "yeasty" "mucus" poop but it was a lot of RED!!!!!! RED GOOP!!!! I got a bit scared when I wiped because it was almost ALL RED like blood. My 3rd BM of the day was INSANE... SOO MANY RED FLUKES AND SO MUCH MUCUS/YEASTY POOP!!! AFTER I EXPELLED THESE I FELT ALMOST BETTER INSTANTLY!!

PEOPLE - THIS IS JUST 7 DAYS ON HUMAWORM!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DIFFERENCE AND WHY NO DOCTOR HAS EVER TOLD ME SOME OF MY SYMPTOMS WOULD GO AWAY IF I GOT RID OF PARASITES!!!!

This is how much better I feel today:

1. I wake up in the morning without a FIGHT! I wake up and STAY UP.

2. My stomach got flatter and it doesn't HURT! EVEN WHEN I EAT JUNK FOOD! (One day I "splurged" and had sodas, enchiladas, gummy worms, etc.)

3. MY SINUSES!!! I CAN BREATHE!!! (oh yeah and I smoke..)

4. I DREAM! I haven't DREAMED the way I have been dreaming lately in a while. Weird!!!! Can't wait to go to bed..

5. Dandruff - GONE!!

6. My Feet DONT STINK ANYMORE!

7. I am not tired after doing... NOTHING! I got energy now!

8. Brain fog - WOW!!!!!! I can think clearer..

9. My cough is IMPROVED.

THIS IS ALL IN 7 DAYS......

If Humaworm is ever hiring, please call me! LOL! I can't believe that PARASITES were running my life... TO THE GROUND!

I will continue to update my journey on here with everyone..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.922 sec, (2)