CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
shira shira Views: 1,612
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,220

Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

After viewing this video, I had been taking my basal body temps and to my suprise my temps have been low in the am, noonday, and evening so I visited a naturopath and he believes I have hypothyroidism and after an eye examine he discovered I have low adrenals. He also found out from a computer that my body has low electricity/voltage so he zapped my brain and my throat area claiming low voltage causes Central Nervous damage and brain damage. It didn't hurt!!!! I felt like I have been awaken from the dead. The process didn't hurt at all but did feel weird. Anyways he prescribed me a natural dessicated thyroid medication called "naturalthyroid", similar to the old Armour. He also prescribed me a dessicated adrenal product called "adrenal" and also arginex, drenatrophin pmx, cyruta, and a multivitamin called Catalyn. All of these products are Standard Process products. Have anyone tired these Supplements? Had problems with these supplements? Any feedback you may have is welcomed. Thanks!!! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.078 sec, (1)