Re: Zapper current

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Retsel Views: 2,569
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,897,398

Re: Zapper current

I presumed that you would pick up on the point that I was trying to make by simply referencing this report.

Despite using only simple accupunture probes, the testing showed that some people had measured resistance of 800 ohms. At the other end of the range, some people had resistance of 40 kohms - a 20 fold higher value. My body's resistance is around 10 kohms. Thus, my body's resistance falls within the range of the people studied in this report. Unless if the study selected a really bizarre group of people, their random selection of people shows a wide range of core body resistance within a very small group (it seems that people with bodies of high resistance are not outliers).

Increasing a polished surface area of contact did not make much difference for me: I polished my copper pipes and ensured that I used the proper salt water solution and I still ended up with around 10 kohms of resistance. I then substitued 1 1/4 inch copper pipes for the 1/2 inch pipes and no practical difference. I found that using saltwater is important, but increasing surface area did not make much difference, if any difference at all.

The study that I referenced shows that it is not unusual for the body resistance of people to range by 20 times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)