CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cold and flu virus cure finally solved

boatman Views: 7,301
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,897,932

Re: cold and flu virus cure finally solved

well it sure seems to be the virus, i've had years to trial and error all this.

i get it when its going around....and can usually trace it to contact w/one person who has it....

i have spent years on this.....been to the best homepopath i know of...jack garvy in st augustine....---40+ years experience and very successful in treatment and otherwise.....he correctly diagnosed a cavitation in my jaw.

getting that cleaned out got rid of the bronchitis i was getting over n over--thats gone....(i never smoked)

if i had an extra 20K$ i would take out the remaining mergury amalgum filings and change out my crowns to compatible.

maybe.....garvy says my mouth is not a source of problem anymore as tested....his manualy adjusted (constantly) electro-homeo machine is light years ahead of the just-hook-u-up one-size-fits-all equipment other people use.......i've talked to his cancer cured people...i have to believe him.

my western herbalist is celia avetible in melbourne,fl at the herb corner--- she is very experienced also....just like you....i have alot of fresh western herbs for immune system.

my girlfriend is a 5-element acupuncturist/chinese herbalist and that does help some.

the mega vit c just seems to be the answer....has been LIGHTS OUT.....absolutely everytime so far....has knocked it out at first sign....and believe me i know what the signs are....

but i'm all ears for a suggestion from you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)