Re: Zapper current

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Retsel Views: 2,578
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,269

Re: Zapper current

"Read back through the Zapper Support Forum about what some users have felt when using certain models at 2500 Hz. You say this occurs at about 10 ma and our customers are reporting this."

I said 10 volts, not 10 ma. At 10 volts, I am passing just under 1 milliamp peak.

"What model Fluke? There is a limit of sensitivity in all but the absolute most expensive. If you are reading 0.5000 mA on a 2.0 ma range, then perhaps this might be good but if you are reading .0005 on a 2 amp range, this is worthless."

The model number of my Fluke is 8020A. Yes, I am reading it on the 2 milliamp setting. I never got any of the readings above 1 milliamp average, and only up to 0.8 millivolts average at the highest of voltages that I tried (i.e., 12 volts). I am sure that the readings are quite accurate.

"What is the resistance of your VOM in the milliampere mode?"

I don't know, but I am sure that it is much, much smaller than 10 kohms that I measured for the resistance of my body. Sure, resistance does not equate exactly with impedance, but the currents that I am measuring is consistent with the resistances that I am measuring. This suggests that whatever resistance that I am measuring, it is very close to the impedance that my body is presenting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.605 sec, (1)