CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinworms

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
warriorone Views: 11,701
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,122,325

Re: Pinworms

I know it's been a long time?
Did you get rid of them?

I recently went through this and my symptoms were 3 months dry cough which to my surprise is a symptom of pinworms and of course the classic wriggly itchy rectum.

The product that worked for me right away is by Eclectic Institute and it's called Intestinal support, it's got the Wormwood and Black-Walnut and clove concoction.

In addition to that, you have to go thoroughly hygienic because the eggs are around and the worms too and cause re-infestation.
Clean sheets, wash every few days if you can, clean hair, clean underwear all the time, clean hands, especially under the fingernails, you may get a toothbrush specifically for under your fingernails. Good soap like Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap.

Eat parasite/pinworm killing foods

I think the strongest are
pineapple, I cut up a fresh one, that actually got rid of my dry cough after eating a whole one 2 days in a row and once I stopped the cough came back until I would eat a pineapple a day again, this went on for a week or so until I went on Eclectic Institute intestinal support

eat 1-2 bitter melons each day for 7-10 days. It is available in Asian markets.

pomegranates/pomegranate juice, I think best to eat fresh
carrots/carrot juice
garlic
onions
cabbage
cranberry juice
cayenne pepper
papaya/ papaya seeds
pumpkin seeds
figs
coconut milk/oil

herbs/spices that kill pinworms/parasites
cinnamon powder
thyme
goldenseal
sage
fennel
male fern
cloves

Grapefruit seed extract
aloe vera
burdock
cascara sagrada, Wormwood seed, cloves, Echinacea, goldenseal, and Black-Walnut .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.110 sec, (1)