CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who Are The Indigo Children?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Pixer Views: 1,817
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,616

Re: Who Are The Indigo Children?

Happy 2012 everyone.. My pespective is that it is from 2012 all of the juicyness will start, its by no way a end to anything (else than maybe the beginnig of the real end of the more darker and lower life forms).

And thank you for bringing that up and acknowlegde this issue about indigos Newport. I highly suspect I am in that category (In my 20's now) or at least a "Semi" version. The stuff about targeting with archons, buski, serialis and vaccines is a tragedy, but they can't stop us. Our mission is deeply and strongly pre-programmed, and our strong will power encoded in our "ready to activate" Dna makes it almost impossible to stop this awakening or activation.

A lot has been activated for me lately, seeing auras, shooting light in perifiral eye sight, seeing myself as a flickering hologram of light, getting strange possible earlier life or alternate timelines memories and visions. It sounds far out there, but its my subjective truth. "They" have of course succsessfully shut down a lot of indogos, but there is more than enough to accomplish the missions.

Now as most of you I am in the same boat, and need to heal my "holocaust" body, and free myself from the junk that keeps me in chains. I think it is almost ubelievable that I have been able to get this spiritual activated even I am full of Lyme and other stuff. That shows how wonderful and powerful the human body, the temple of the soul given by the almighty, actually is.

Love and strong blessings to you all. May 2012 be your year!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)