CureZone   Log On   Join
Bone thickening and weight gaining

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
dreamin Views: 1,714
Published: 10 years ago

Bone thickening and weight gaining

Hi All,

I've been struggling to gain weight all my life no matter the caloric intake. In the past if I overloaded on calories then the weight I put on was mostly fat even if my lifestyle was physically demanding.

I do realize this has been discussed previously:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1691618

I'm waiting on my mannitol to arrive to start Newports frequencies for that bugger. My fingers tell me that killing Echinostoma revolutum will help me gain weight easier but they're also telling me there's other frequencies that can help too. Does anyone know where I can look to find other "weight gaining frequencies"?

I now understand that I need silica to create bone mass along with my homemade yogurt after reading this:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1754254

Has anyone on here made their own Horsetail tincture? If so could you be so kind and post your recipe. I was going to make it the same way I do vervaine but my fingers tell me its not optimal.

I ordered from Pharm Herb but it would be optimal if I could make my own. The lady I bought the horsetail from told me that a tincture is not necessary if all I'm trying to get is the silica. She told me that silica is very water soluble and that I should follow these instructions:

-4 tbs of horsetail in liter of water
-Boil for 15 minutes
-Strain and drink over 1 day

My fingers tell me that a tincture would be better.

I'm really small framed for my age and its been a lifetime struggle trying everything I can to thicken myself up. My bones are small in comparison to some of my friends.

Any input or advice would be appreciated!

I also get that there exists frequencies that can make people grow taller, are my fingers playing tricks on me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.640 sec, (1)