CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Free holiday ebook

thinker2012 Views: 878
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,630

Re: Free holiday ebook

Essenes are cool, i will look into that book, ty.

Essenes are gnostics. Gnostic means knowers. they hid and preserved good knowledge during evil tyrants rule.

I am on a long term oj/fruit/coconut fast, not strict or book perfect, just fruit and herbs. I feel best on a fruitarian diet. I had sad food dinners during the holidays and felt so distended I did what mh said that asain guy does to cure cancer, I put a pinch of salt on back of my tonge and drank 3 glasses of water after each holiday meal, it worked, it caused my body to get rid of the sad holiday foods I ate ... the pinch of salt with water caused the water to go into stomach not bladder and I got rid of the sad food faster. I find it silly to think how clogged I used to be and how clogged and congested most humans are..with sad food. Mh has been fighting an uphill battle for 7 years here on cz, the world loves its FOOD GLUTTONY but does not love the effects of the sin of gluttony,.......... obesity, congestion, clogs, and dis ease..Sadly the KNOWLEDGE of light eating is not taught in many places. Most mothers THINK they are doing good by stuffing themselves and thier children with lots of food, that is why truthful knowledge regarding food is so important. The proof is in the outcome, how we function and feel after oj fast and fruitarian foods. I found a perfect sleeping pill, SAD FOOD, lol. I fell asleep after eating holiday sad food. Now i know why some say most humans are asleep, SAD FOOD PUTS THEM TO SLEEP EVERY DAY, ALL DAY.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)