CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting close by MH

thinker2012 Views: 852
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,528

Re: Getting close by MH

alien researchers alfred webre jd and alex collier said advanced andromedan council good guy aliens in 4th to 11th dimension do not need to eat food, one race eats just chlorophyll tablets, other advanced races eat some juicy fruits as desired for taste, not for sustanence.
good guy aliens believe in honor and respect

bad aliens promote dis-honer and dis-respect, bad guy aliens eat animals and humans for lunch.

i used to read obscure ufo magazines and i once invited a number of self proclaimed ufo abuductees to my home for an abductee support group meeting. when my partner found out a number of folks who claimed they had been abducted by aliens, were coming over, he freaked out and said NO, and he explained to me these abductees could be followed by thier bad guy alien abductors to our home. i understood his concern and cancelled the meeting. that is the one group meeting i regret i did not get to have. i am sure the people would have been interesting and i wanted to compare thier stories for validation and support.
exopolitics.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)