CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Ganae8 Views: 1,669
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,516

Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Sorry I didn't answer your detox and infection question lol airheadedness is another one of my awesome side effects from mirena lol. For the 21 day detox my Dr. gave me a canister of powder that was packed with vitamins and all sorts of other good stuff. every morning I would make a fruit/veggie smoothie with the powder. I wasn't allowed to eat carbs, except buckwheat,quinoa. I wasn't allowd to eat dairy but substituted regular milk with unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk. I was allowed to eat cage free eggs, wild alaskan salmon, wild cod, deer, chicken, turkey or buffalo meat. I could eat fruits but limited to half of what my vegtable intake for the day was. Veggies were unlimited but half had to be raw. i could have black beans, chick peas, kidney beans, nuts of all varieties. At first it was hard but then it got easy and noticed more energy. I just finished it on the 22nd of this month and now I'm trying to eat like that normally to further help my body heal. As far as the digestion which has gotten MUCH better I would take 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar in water and drink it once a day. apple cider vinegar has the same PH as the human body so that helps make it hard for the bacteria to thrive. I also ate a couple cloves of raw garlic diced up mixed in a salad becase garlic (raw) is HIGHLY Antibiotic and antiviral. So the digestion is really no longer a problem. hope this helps! it can be hard to get into the routine of doing all this but I figure I have nothing to loose and everything to gain :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)