CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Ganae8 Views: 1,728
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,465

Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Vitex has helped out with making my period consistent so now I will usaully know when I will get it and how long it will last. The PMS issues are still here though :( But I haven't had a truly sleepless night in awhile. I still have a hard time getting to sleep(takes 3hours or so) but I always eventually get there and that is an improvement because when I first got off Mirena and during my 3 week long period I would go 3 days of no sleep then crash and do it all over again :( But I'm taking vitex, fish oil, vitamin D, inositol(that is part of the B vitamin family supposedly helps produce serotinin and is good for depression) B vitamin complex that has all the B's in a liquid dropper, adrenal supplement my Dr. gave me. I also have been using progesterone cream and an adrenal calming cream my Dr. gave me. It's hard to tell which supplement is actually helping because i'm taking a few but I can say I have had an improvement since I started taking supplements 4 months ago. I used to not really be able to get out of bed or just lie on the couch but now I can clean, do laundry and walk a couple blocks to the store it's not a marathon but I will take what I can get lol. A 100% improvement is not here yet but from what I have been reading on here it can take time. Are you taking anything besides vitamin D? TTYL and take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

28.375 sec, (1)