CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
shira shira Views: 1,620
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,389

Re: Interesting video from a Dr. about Ovaries, Adrenals and Thyroid

Well as for me I've been post Mirena since 2008-2009. I got the Mirena in 2008 so had it for about a year.....sorry I can't remember dates rght now my memory is jacked. Shortly after the Mirena I got pregnant and breastfed my son who is now 2yrs.old and recently stopped in June 2011 when I had a crash on July 22, 2011 but didn't have a menstrual for years until Dec 22, 2011 and it lasted for 3 days. I thought these symptoms happened around my period time but it seems like they have a mind of it's own. My symptoms consist of anxiety/panic attacks, brain fog, joint pain, blurry vision, dry mouth, confusion like scattered brained, rapid heartbeat, chronic fatigue, digestion problems, water retention in hands, cold feet n hands, inability to sit still or focus, read or write without getting panicky and feeling less able to breathe. I also feel faint at times so Walking is difficulty at times. I think this is it as if it's NOT enough!! Doctors claim everything is normal other than high chloestrol levels, low vitamin D, and High monocytes which mean some type of infection in the body. I thought it was my progestrone levels too but cream helped but as soon as it wore off I was bck at square one. I now think I have thyroids issues but to the docs everything is normal so I don't know what's wrong. I'm only taking Vitamin D at this time and no doc neither bc I just lost my job, my medical insurance benefits so I can't afford anything at this time. But do go to the Er when it becomes to overbearing but they normally don't have a clue. Sorry for the long post but needed to get it out AGAIN!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)