CureZone   Log On   Join
Onto Day 4

mommytofour Views: 391
Published: 10 years ago

Onto Day 4

Sorry coming here again to just post my thoughts. My daughter is four today, so I am feeling tempted by her birthday celebration. I am not hungry in the physical sense. I am hungry in the psychological sense.

Old habits are creeping into my mind. A little ice cream here, some m&m's here. No No No - just because it is in front of me doesn't mean I have to eat it. My four year old wanted an M&M cake so that is what she is getting.

I am reading on perseverance now, and going to put her birthday food away and avoid the kitchen this afternoon.

On Christmas morning my kids were spoiled by Santa Clauss and all the goodies he brings. I had no temptation, but the M&M cake has me weak in the knees.

There is a greater goal in the end, and succeeding on this fast is crucial. I will succeed. I will not cave to temptation. I will seek out God and my spirit to make it through.

Day 4 ends at 2100, and I start Day 5, so I know I can do this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.684 sec, (1)