CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy Holidays Everyone

Dboy Views: 639
Published: 10 years ago

Happy Holidays Everyone

I hope everyone has a happy holidays and remember that God loves you even when you don't feel loved. I know everyone's christmas gift would be to be cured but even if we are not we can be cured in mind from our pain and suffering through Christ so take it all to him and continue living each day with gladness. This disease makes us stand out from other people but that doesn't have to be the only thing that stands out let us stand out by our love,kindness, and understanding mind towards others whether to suffer or not. My New Year's resolution is to be a happier person while living with TMAU.
What don't kill you makes you stronger well I should be the strongest man alive! since I am still alive with TMAU, Lol
Live your life no matter what you go through for our suffering may be needed to strengthen us to strengthen others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.921 sec, (1)